The Behind the Badge Foundation provides support to Washington State’s law enforcement agencies, families, and communities after an officer has died or suffered serious injury in the line of duty. Their incredible work is most recognized on license plates throughout Washington state and at the Washington State Law Enforcement Memorial in Olympia, but their most vital work is directly with those families and agencies processing loss and grief after a tragedy.
FourTen Creative was privileged to provide a totally custom WordPress website for the organization, focused on providing the tools to help keep the memories of fallen officers alive and make resources available to survivors. The website was custom designed to conform to brand guidelines, and multiple custom plugins were developed to provide advanced and easy-to-use functionality.
Here are some highlights:
- Custom Roll Call of Honor posts with data import and advanced sorting and filtering.
- Events Calendar plugin integration with custom design.
- Two custom Resource plugins for the sorting, listing, and submissions of general resources and private service provider listings.
- Responsive design with progressive focus on client imagery.
- Custom shortcodes and widgets to make modular display of custom data easy for client to manage.
- Premium plugin integration of Visual Composer and Gravity Forms for advanced page layouts and tools.
- Customized video training for ongoing ease of use and transfer of knowledge within the organization.
- SEO focus for all area of site.